BluefinLED Hammerhead H16
Bluefin LED Hammerhead H16 Underwater LED Light
The Bluefin LED Hammerhead H16 Underwater LED Light is one of the most durable and powerful lights in the market. Constructed from marine grade AB2 Bronze these lights are built to last. If you are looking to express yourself and make an impression anywhere you take your boat, these lights will do the job for you. Powered by its state of the art built in driver technology, The Hammerhead 16 will produce up to 6500 lumens. The H16 underwater lights come in 3 color options blue, white and green. The Hammerhead is suitable for transom mounting on all hull types. If you are looking for side mounting, we recommend the Bluefin LED Mako 12 +. Incredibly simple to install, just two wires to connect, one cable entry hole and 5 mounting screws. Reverse polarity protection with active thermal control, Guard X protective coating prevents marine growth.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do you install this light?
Answer: Incredibly simple to install just one small cable entry hole, connect wires to controller and 5 mounting screws.
Would I get Marine growth on it?
Answer: The Hammerhead H48 is built with an optical grade high impact polymer Guard X protective coating preventing it from marine growth.
Can I wire all 4 lights to one switch?
Answer: Yes, you can wire as many lights as you need to a single switch as long as you don't exceed the switch's AMP rating.
Model: H16-SM-W200, H16-SM-B201, H16-SM-G202
Voltage: 12/24 VDC
Current: 7.5A@12v / 3.8A@24v
Colors: Blue, White or Green
Lumens: 6500 Lumens
Hole Cut-Out for cable: 1"
Material: Lens: optical grade high impact polymer, 60-degree beam angle, Body: Composite w/guard X coating prevents marine growth
Country of Origin: Made in UK
- Suitable transom or side hull mounting
- Surface mount, requires 25mm/1" cable entry hole
- Recommended for boats up to 25m/80ft
- Fixture Lumens 6500
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 12/24v, Power Draw 7.5A@12v / 3.8A@24v
- For Mains voltage systems purchase our 110/240V PSU
- Over voltage, current, reverse polarity, active thermal protection
- Fixture profile 30.15mm,1.187"
- Fixture diameter 140mm,5.5"
- Lens: optical grade 8mm Borosilicate glass, 65-degree beam angle
- Body AB2 Bronze throughout
- Weight 2.3kg/5.06lbs
- 2-year warranty
- Delrin Isolation Sleeve must be used if fitting lights to Aluminum or Steel hulls
http://www.apexlighting.com/boat-lights/underwater-lights/bluefinled-hammerhead-h16/ Connect with us: ================================== http://www.apexlighting.com/ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yachtlights Twitter : http://twitter.com/yachtlights Google + : http://plus.google.com/+Yachtlights/about Instagram : http://www.instagram.com/apexlighting/ Please Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=apexlighting