BluefinLED Stingray S48 Color Changing
Bluefin LED Stingray S48 Underwater LED Light
As underwater lighting becomes more and more popular the color-change is fast becoming the number one choice for boaters worldwide and gives you the freedom to express yourself and showcase your boat in the best possible way. The BluefinLED Stingray S48 gives you the option of controlling it via our dedicated touch panel controller or through an onboard DMX system, thanks to this the color options are almost limitless. With up to 11,000 Fixture Lumens your boat is going to be one of a kind at the dock, out in the bay or in the open seas. Constructed from billet AB2 marine grade Bronze these lights are built to last. The Bluefin RGBW WIFI DMX Controller is also required with this product, Rina Type Approved Product
Voltage: 24 VDC
Current: 6.5A @ 24v
Colors: Color Changing
Lumens: 11,000 Lumens
Hole Cut-Out for cable: 1"
Material: Lens: optical grade high impact polymer, 60-degree beam angle, Body: Composite w/guard X coating prevents marine growth
Country of Origin: Made in UK
- Suitable for transom or side hull mounting
- Surface mount, requires 25mm/1" cable entry hole
- Recommended for boats upto 30m/105+ft
- Fixture Lumens up to 11,000
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 24V 6.5A
- For Mains Voltage systems purchase our 110/240V PSU
- Over voltage, current, reverse polarity, active thermal protection
- Guard X protective lens coating
- Fixture profile 30.15mm,1.187"
- Fixture diameter 140mm,5.5"
- Fixture length 169.95, 6.69"
- Lens: optical grade 8mm Borosilicate glass,65-degree beam angle
- Body AB2 Bronze throughout
- Weight 2.3kg/5.06lbs
- External Driver 2-year warranty
- Delrin Isolation Sleeve must be used if fitting lights to Steel or Aluminum hulls