OceanLED 2010TH HD Gen2
OceanLED 2010TH HD Gen2 Underwater LED Light
The original Thru-Hull with the world’s smallest hole cut-out for a thru hull light at only 1” is now brighter again – the 2010TH HD Gen2 model is 67% brighter than its predecessor by exploiting the next generation of High Definition LEDs from Cree. With 7,000-fixture lumen brightness and a 1-inch (25mm) profile head make the 2010TH the ideal underwater light for transom mount applications. Suitable for all hull types up to and over 65’ (20m) using 2-6 lights with spacing of 3-5’ (1-1.5m) – for metal hulls, choose the Delrin Isolation Sleeve accessory. Plug-and-play quick connectors make this light a quick fit. Maintenance is easy; just wipe away marine growth from its scratch resistant Tritonium™ glass lens. Three super bright LED color options. For an even brighter light choose 3010TH HD Gen2. For a light with a lower profile head for hull mount applications, or that can be exchanged without hauling, choose from our XFM models. For a light with color-change capabilities choose from our Colors models.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the warranty on this light?
Answer: OceanLED offers a 2-year warranty on all of their lights.
How many lumens does this light offer?
Answer: this light has a total output of 7,000 lumens.
Boats Up To: 65 (20m)
Diameter: 51/2 (140mm)
Profile: 17/32 (30.8mm)
Lumens: 7,000 Lumens
Hole Cut-Out for Cable: 1"
Colors: White, Green or Blue
Materials: Aluminum Bronze AB2
Lens: Tritonium Optical Lens
LED Hours: 40,000+ Hour Life
- 67% Brighter than the Original 2010
- Equal to 250w HID/Metal Halide
- 12/24V DC
- Plug & Play
- Factory Sealed Unit
- No Breakable Parts
- Light output equivalent to: 250W HID Metal Halides
- Minimum-Maximum operating voltage DC: 9-32V DC
- Minimum-Maximum operating voltage AC: 90-270V AC
- Current / Amp draw (DC): 12V DC 5.8A / 24V DC 2.9A
- Current / Amp draw (AC/optional): 110V AC 50/60HZ 0.76A / 240V AC 50/60HZ 0.35A
- Approx. light penetration (avg. water quality): 59 (18m)
- Approx. Light penetration (perfect water quality): up to 140 (45+m)