- Showroom is now open once again but we are asking you wear a mask in order to come in
- Online and Phones orders are shipping as usual
To our valued customers,
We continue to be open for phone and internet sales, but our showroom remains closed to the public for now. Local customer can give us a call to place their order, and we will do "curb side pickup".
Through all of this, we continue to make the health and safety of our employees a priority. We are following CDC guidelines and state mandates to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your business and will continue to prioritize your experience with Apex Lighting.
Stay safe and take care.
We continue to be open for phone and internet sales, but our showroom remains closed to the public for now. UPS and USPS inbound and outbound deliveries are on schedule.
We have reduced our in-office staff to 2 people and everyone else is working from home in order to reduce person to person contact.
All of our suppliers are currently shipping product with the exception of IMTRA and Scandvik. So any orders for those brand items, will be delayed a couple of week.
Be Safe, Wash your Hands, and Keep your Distance!
Dear Valued Customers,
We are currently open for business and processing online and phones orders, however, our showroom is currently closed to the public. If you are local to South Florida, please order online or give us a call and we can do “curb side” pickup.
- 90% of our supply chain is operational.
- USPS and UPS are doing daily pickup/drop off at our location.
- We are following CDC guidelines on good hygiene to prevent the spread of infection.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sterilizing our facility.
Thank you in advance for your patience and we will keep you up to date on any changes that may affect our operation.
From the Apex family to yours, we hope that you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.