OceanLED 2010XFM HD Gen2
OceanLED 2010XFM HD Gen2 Underwater LED Light
The 2010XFM are exchangeable without hauling should servicing ever be needed. Their exceptionally low profile head offers virtually unlimited hull mounting options, including retrofitting into most existing underwater lighting hole cut-outs, yielding immediate benefits of no startup power surge, low heat, minimal maintenance, and improved light output. At 7,000-fixture lumen brightness the 2010XFM HD Gen2 model is 67% brighter than its predecessor by exploiting the next generation of High Definition LEDs from Cree. Suitable for all hull types up to and over 65’ (20m) using 2-6 lights with spacing of 3-5’ (1-1.5m) – for metal hulls, add the Delrin Isolation Sleeve accessory. Plug-and-play quick connectors make this light a quick fit. Maintenance is easy; just wipe away marine growth from its scratch resistant Tritonium™ glass lens. Three super bright LED color options. For an even brighter light choose 3010XFM HD Gen2. For a light with a smaller hole cut-out better suited for transom mount applications choose 2010TH. For a light with color-change capabilities choose from our Colors models.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is this light made of?
Answer: Billet AB2 marine grade Bronze, Tritonium Optical Lens
How many lumens does this light have?
Answer: The 2010XFM has 11400 Lumens of LED Light
Model: 001-500744, 001-500745, 001-500746
Voltage: 12/24 VDC
Colors: Blue, White or Green
Hole Cut-Out for cable: 4"
Boat size: up to and over 65 (20m)
Material: Aluminum Bronze AB2
Lens: Tritonium Optical Lens
Diameter of fixture: 619/64 (160mm)
Profile (height) of fixture: 45/64 (17.8mm)
Total weight including electrical driver: 11.2lbs (5.1kgs)
- Installation depth (to top of fixture) 10-12in (250-300mm)
- Light output equivalent to 250W HID Metal Halides
- Fixture Lumens* (total light output from a finished fixture) 7000
- Typical LED life expectancy 40,000+ Hours
- Minimum-Maximum operating voltage DC 9-32V DC
- Minimum-Maximum operating voltage AC (AC/optional) 90-270V AC
- Current / Amp draw (DC) 12V DC 5.8A
- Approx. light penetration (avg. water quality) 59 (18m)
- Approx. Light penetration (perfect water quality) up to 140 (45+m)
- Factory Sealed Unit