OceanLED Xtreme PRO X16
Brand : OceanLED
- In Stock - Ships within 24 Hours
- Free Ground Shipping (orders over $100)
Xtreme X16 Pro Underwater LED Light
OceanLED Pro Xtreme underwater LED lights are extremely bright, our brightest Amphibians ever, more than triple the brightness of the previous Amphibian Pro Series equivalents. The larger models (XP8 Pro and XP16 Pro) feature ‘Colors’ color-change; toggle between different colors, strobe different colors, or scroll between different color scene variations. No controller needed. Exceptionally easy to install on the transom or hull; use underwater to light up your wake and create incredible nighttime lighting effects, and the new strobe feature is ideal for attracting fish and bait. Maintenance is easy due to its Tritonium coating (available on all OceanLED lights); just wipe away marine growth. Built-in driver, ultra-low power draw, no start-up current required, reverse polarity protection. Suitable for all types of hulls.
- Waterproof for Marine use
- Chemical Inert, Rust Free
- Minimal Power Requirements
- Body Triton Lens – Scratch & Sea Growth Resistant
- No External Parts
- Boats up to: 65'
- Length: 9.7"
- Width: 4.11"
- Profile: 0.76"
- Lumens: 4500 Lumens
- Hole Cut-Out for cable: 1/2"
- Colors: White, Blue, Green or Color Changing
- Materials: 316L Stainless Steel Bezel
- LED Hours: 40,000+ hours
- Voltage: 12-24 VDC
- Current Draw: 3.0 amps (12V) / 1.5 amps (24V)
What's in the Box:
- (1) X16 Pro Underwater LED Light
- (1) White Plastic Bezel
- (4) Stainless Steel Screws
Perfect for Vessels up to 65 feet the OceanLED X16 LED underwater light is a superior underwater light combining brightness with affordability. With its slim streamline design makes install very simple on any size boat. Wherever you are having fun with family or fishing, it comes equipped with a strobe mode that emits a random pattern that is proved to attract ample amounts bait fish or possibly that MONSTER catch. Just like the X4 and X8, the X16 comes equipped with the special Tritonium coating to prevent marine growth and save you the always dreaded cleaning of each light’s surface.