LED Rope Light Per Foot
Brand : IMTRA Marine Products
- In Stock - Ships within 24 Hours
- Free Ground Shipping (orders over $100)
LED Rope Lighting by the Foot
Sold by the foot. Please enter the total required quantity of LED Rope Light in the "Quantity" field. Waterproof led rope lighting.
- Clear outer PVC tubing
- Fully Waterproof suitable for Marine Applications
- Available in Warm White, Cool White, Red, Blue or Green
- Field Cuttable
- Only 3/8” diameter
- CE -EMC and UL 2388 Listed
- 0.02 Amps/Foot or 0.87 Watts/Foot
- Available in 12VDC or 24VDC (Contact us for 120VAC)
- LED Spaced every 1”
- 3/8” Diameter
- Cuttable every 3” (12V) / 6” (24V)
- Maximum run 32’ (12V) / 65’ (24V)
- Suitable in temperatures -4F to 122F
Our LED strip lights is sold by the Foot. If you require 50' for example, you would enter 50 in the Quantity field above the Add To Cart button. If you need multiple sections, you can simply add them all up and order the overall length and cut it down to size once you receive it. The LED Rope Light can be cut with a pair or scissors at every 6".
For each section of LED Rope Light you will also need a Power Cord Kit, a End Cap and perhaps some Clips to help keep it secure in place. Zip ties can also be used to hold the LED Rope Light in place.
Powering the LED Rope Light is simple. Simply connect the Power Cord to a 12VDC or 24VDC (depending on model purchased). Power can come from a DC battery (standard marine or automotive battery) or a LED Driver if working with 120VAC circuits. Be sure to never connect the Low Voltage LED Rope Light to 120V/220V.
Special note for residential/commercial building use:
Our low voltage (12V or 24V) LED rope light may also be used for residential/commercial use as well. However, it will not be supplied with an AC adapter or other means for stepping the voltage down as that must be ordered separately. Please visit our Power Supply page for a selection of both AC transformers and AC to DC LED converters.