Bluefin LED Great White 48 Color Changing Underwater LED Light
The redesign BluefinLED Great White GW48 underwater color changing LED Light is guaranteed to give you the best lumens to dollar ratio in the industry. This powerful light will allow you to illuminate 11,000 fixture lumens and its low profile bezel will give you unlimited mounting options. An additional benefit that was added to the Great White Underwater LED light is the thru hull mounting design that allows you to easily change or fix the LED cartridge without the need for hauling your boat or yacht.
The color changing option allows you to pick between strobe, dimmed or the sequenced feature. If you want to pick a single color just simply hold on to the on/off switch and wait until you find your desired color and just let, go.
Installing your underwater just got a lot easier with the built in driver technology, all you need to do is connect two wires to your on/off switch and you are ready to go. The Bluefin LED Great White comes with a Guard X protective coating on the lens preventing any marine growth built up.
Voltage: 24 VDC
Colors: Color Changing
Lumens: 11,000 Lumens
Hole Cut-Out for cable: 4"
Material: Lens: optical grade high impact polymer, 60-degree beam angle, Body: Composite w/guard X coating prevents marine growth
Country of Origin: Made in UK
Warranty: 2 Years
- Suitable transom mounting
- Surface mount interchangeable requires 101mm/4" entry hole
- Recommended for boats up to 30m/105+ft
- Fixture Lumens up to 11'000
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 24v, Power Draw 6.5A
- For Mains voltage systems purchase our 110/240V PSU
- Over voltage, current, reverse polarity, active thermal protection
- Fixture profile 4mm,0.16"
- Fixture diameter 140mm,5.5"
- Fixture Length 123.7mm,4.87"
- Lens: optical grade 8mm Borosilicate glass,65 degree beam angle
- Body AB2 Bronze throughout
- Weight 5.2kg/11.44lbs
- External Driver
- Delrin Isolation Sleeve must be used if fitting lights to Aluminum or Steel hull