BluefinLED Piranha P12
Brand : Bluefin LED
- IN STOCK - SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS!
- Free Ground Shipping (orders over $199)
BluefinLED Piranha P12 Underwater LED Light
Made in the United Kingdom with nothing but the best materials in the industry, 2-year warranty and affordable price. The Piranha P12 is perfectly suited for boats in the 30' to 65' range. The Piranha P12 puts out 6200 Lumens and is compact enough that they can be mounted on the transom as well as the sides of the boat's hull.
- 6200 Fixture Lumens
- Available in Single Color or Dual Color (White/Blue)
- Controlled via any On/Off toggle switch
- Steady On or Strobe Mode function
- Compact design for mounting on transom or sides of hull
- Drill only a 3/8" hole for cable. Mounts using 3 Stainless Steel screws.
- Suitable for above or below water
- Voltage 10-30VDC
- 55 Watts
- Amp Draw 4.6 Amps @ 12V or 2.35 Amps @ 24V
- 4.33" Diameter x 0.96" Thick
- 50,000 Life Hours
- Over voltage, Polarity and Thermal Protection
- 60 Degree Beam Angle
- Material: Optical Grade High Impact Polymer
- Made in UK
- 2-Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- (1) P12 Light
- (3) Stainless Steel Screws
- (1) Gel Connector
- (1) Fuse Block
- Instruction Manual
Here at Apex Lighting, we all love the BluefinLED series of underwater boat lights. They are built in the UK by a small team of engineers that hand assemble and test each one before it leaves the factory. This ensures that once we receive our shipment of underwater fishing lights, there is zero chance of failure. BluefinLED is always trying to stay ahead of the curve with technology to make their marine led lights brighter and more durable. Their LED boards are now all treated with a nano-coating which should protect them in the unlikely event moisture was to get inside the housing.
The price and light output of the P12 underwater light makes this a very popular model with customers with boats ranging in the 23' to 40' range. Two or three lights in the transom of any boat are sure to make you stand out at the sandbar or marina.
Installing the BluefinLED Piranha P12 underwater light is a breeze. Simply drill a 3/8" hole for the cable, fill with an approved marine sealant (3M 4200/5200) and mount using the 3 supplied Stainless Steel screws. Make sure to only use the included screws as they are the correct diameter and have the correct seat shape and will not crack or distort the fixture.
Connect the P12 lights to any existing On/Off switch or add a new On/Off switch to operate. Turn your switch to the ON position once to turn the light on, turn your switch OFF and back ON to have it Strobe.