OceanLED 3010XFM HD GEN2
OceanLED 3010XFM HD Gen2 Underwater LED Light
XFM models, or exchangeable Flush Mounts, are just that – they’re exchangeable without hauling should servicing ever be needed. Their exceptionally low profile head offers virtually unlimited hull mounting options, including retrofitting into most existing underwater lighting hole cut-outs, yielding immediate benefits of no startup power surge, low heat, minimal maintenance, and improved light output. At 10,000-fixture lumen brightness the 3010XFM HD Gen2 model is 43% brighter than its predecessor by exploiting the next generation of High Definition LEDs from Cree. Suitable for all hull types over 65’ (20m) using 4 or more lights with spacing of 3-6’ (1-1.8m) – for metal hulls, add the Delrin Isolation Sleeve accessory. Plug-and-play quick connectors make this light a quick fit. Maintenance is easy; just wipe away marine growth from its scratch resistant Tritonium™ glass lens. Three super bright LED color options. For a light that’s less bright choose 2010XFM HD Gen2. For a light with a smaller hole cut-out better suited for transom mount applications choose 3010TH. For a light with color-change capabilities choose from our Colors models.
Frequently Asked Questions:
how many years is this light under warranty?
Answer: OceanLED offers a 2-year warranty on all of their lights.
How many lumens does this light have?
Answer: This light has a total output of 9,000 lumens.
Model: 001-500748, 001-500749, 001-500750
Voltage: 12/24 VDC
Boat size: Up to and over 65 (20m)
Colors: Blue, White or Green
Lumens: 9,000 Lumens
Hole Cut-Out for cable: 4 1/2"
Material: Aluminum Bronze AB2 Bezel/ Hard Anodized Aluminum Body
Diameter of fixture: 75/64 (180mm)
Profile (height) of fixture: 5/8 (16mm)
- Suitable transom mounting
- Light output equivalent to: 2 x 100W HID Metal Halides
- Fixture Lumens* (total light output from a finished fixture): 10000
- Typical LED life expectancy: 40,000+ Hours
- Minimum-Maximum operating voltage DC: 9-32V DC
- Minimum-Maximum operating voltage AC (AC/optional): 90-270V AC
- Approx. light penetration (avg. water quality): 72 (22m)
- Approx. Light penetration (perfect water quality): up to 165 (50+m)
- Total weight including electrical driver: 14.7lbs (6.7kgs)
- Factory Sealed Unit
- Exchangeable from Inside the Hull