Need underwater lighting that goes above and beyond? This LED underwater light by OceanLED is the first of its kind, a color-change underwater bulb that allows you to truly personalize your boat lighting options.
Best of all, it’s available in a high-power, high-performing bulb with easy installation options. So if you need a better hull underwater light, this is the one for you.
OceanLED Colors Thru Hull HD Gen2 Underwater LED Light
Colors by OceanLED are the first high-powered color change LED underwater lights for boats that allow boat owners to choose the color of their lights from an unlimited color palette, and now they’re even brighter! Colors utilize the very latest 4-channel RGBW (Red/Green/Blue/White) High Definition LEDs.
Controlled via DMX-512 through the vessels onboard systems, or wirelessly via third party devices such as an iPad, iPhone or Android, Colors allows you to preprogram more than 40 static and dynamic color scenes to set the mood, enhance an onboard event, strobe to attract fish, or even change color with the time of day.
The Colors Thru-Hull model with the world’s smallest hole cut-out for a thru hull light at only 1” and a 1-inch (25mm) profile head make it the ideal underwater light for transom mount applications. Suitable for all hull types up to and over 65’ (20m) using 2-6 lights with spacing of 3-5’ (1-1.5m) – for metal hulls, add the Delrin Isolation Sleeve accessory. Deutsch plug-and-play quick connectors make this light a quick fit. Maintenance is easy; just wipe away marine growth from its scratch resistant Tritonium™ glass lens.
For a color-change light with a lower profile head for hull mount applications, or that can be exchanged without hauling, choose Colors XFM. Single-color models are also available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I wire all 4 lights to one switch?
Yes, you can wire as many lights as you need to a single switch as long as you don't exceed the switch's AMP rating.
Where can I install this light on my boat?
The Colors Thru Hull HD Gen2 is recommended for transom mounting on all hull types, so you can mount underwater lights anywhere you’d like. The beam angle is up to you, as is the mounting. Installation is easy--just install a hole cut-out for the cable, connect the bulb to its power source, and switch it on.
- Model: 001-500733
- Voltage: 110/240 vAC
- Boat size: up to and over 65 (20m)
- Hole Cut-Out for cable: 1"
- Material: AB2 Bronze
- Lens: Tritonium Optical Lens
- Diameter of fixture: 51/2 (140mm)
- Profile (height) of fixture: 17/32 (30.8mm)
- Weight including electrical driver: 5.5lbs (2.5kgs)
- Light output equivalent to: 250W HID Metal Halides
- Typical LED life expectancy: 40,000+ Hours
- Minimum-Maximum operating voltage AC (AC/only): 90-270V AC
- Current / Amp draw (AC/only): 110V AC 50/60HZ 1.1A & & 240V AC 50/60HZ 0.5A
- Approx. light penetration (avg. water quality): 59 (18m)
- Approx. Light penetration (perfect water quality): up to 140 (45+m)
- Equal to 250w HID/Metal Halide
- Factory Sealed Unit
- No Breakable Parts
- Tritonium™ Lens Resists Sea Growth