Solar Dock Lights
Definition of Solar Dock Lights
Solar dock lights are outdoor lighting fixtures that are specifically designed to provide illumination for docks, piers, marinas, and other waterfront structures using solar power as their energy source.
Solar dock lights typically have any one or all of the following features:
- They are typically made of durable materials such as marine-grade aluminum or stainless steel to withstand corrosion from sea salt and harsh marine environments.
- Most have an automatic on/off feature that turns the light on at dusk and off at dawn, which conserves power.
- They come in various colors and brightness levels to fit different needs and preferences.
- Some models feature motion sensors to provide added security.
- They’re often easily portable because of their solar charging capability.
|Solar Dock Lights
Example of Solar Dock Lights in a Sentence
"The solar dock lights added an extra level of safety, reminding our dogs where the edge of the dock is."
Synonyms: solar marina lights, solar waterfront lights, solar marine lights, solar pier lights, solar wharf lights, solar jetty lights
Related Terms for Solar Dock Lights